This page is a collection of online resources about various interests. Any external resources are not affiliated with the Warwick Fetish Society and we are not responsible for their content or their creators, nor are we responsible for the results of people participating in the activities described.
This page is under constant development. If a link stops working please get in touch with the tech team.
Many of these links are NSFW.
- A glossary of common BDSM/fetish terms (no explicit imagery)
- A list of commonly-used equipment (contains non-explicit imagery of equipment)
A few general-purpose resources that cover a multitude of topics.
- BDSM Wiki - A Wiki on BDSM practices
- Watts The Safeword - A kink-friendly, sex education YouTube channel
- Evie Lupine - A YouTuber exploring BDSM, sex, and alternative lifestyles
- Morgan Thorne BDSM - A professional dominant on YouTube
Consent and negotiations
- YouTube: Evie Lupine - Quick and Easy Negotiations For Pick-Up Play
- MojuUpgrade - A site that matches your interests with your partner's
Aftercare and dropping
Even low-intensity play can result in someone dropping. Be aware of how to deal with yourself or a partner feeling droppy after a scene.
- A series of articles on aftercare
- YouTube: Morgan Thorne BDSM - Aftercare in Kink
- A guide to aftercare for both submissives and dominants
- YouTube: Submissive Guide - What is Dom Drop and How Can a Submissive Help?
- The BDSM Wiki entry for drop
- Bondage and rope safety
- Crash Restraint - An online collection of rope courses
- Remedial Ropes - A site devoted to bondage safety and risk awareness
- Self Suspend - A site about self-bondage, specifically in the context of suspension ties
- NHS sexual sevice locations
- YouTube: sexplanations - How to Get the Sex You Want
- YouTube: Ash Hardell - How to Navigate Group Sex!
Warning: play involving the release of blood is very dangerous and precautions should be taken against serious injury and contamination.
Warning: breath play cannot be done safely and this society does not endorse it. However, if you insist on doing it, here are some resources:
- An article on breath play safety
- YouTube: sexplanations - Erotic Choking
- Breath Play: How To Do It Without Leaving A Corpse Behind