Code of Conduct
We expect members of this society to treat each other with respect. Members who do not follow our guidelines will be removed from our online community and will not be permitted to attend any events we run. The exec team reserve the right to enforce these rules under their own discretion.
If you see anyone breaking these rules please contact the exec so we can protect the members of our society. Any comments made to the exec about other members will remain confidential.
- Be good to each other! Treat each other with respect (unless agreed otherwise!)
- Do not make any racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic comments.
- Many people involved with this community may not be open about that fact publicly. Any compromising information about others is to be kept private. This includes membership of the SU society itself, our Facebook group, or Discord server.
- Do not engage in D/s communication with someone without their consent.
- Do not privately communicate with members of the society unless you have spoken with them in person already or have obtained their consent in a public forum. Exec can be contacted if you have any concerns or issues with the society or any of its members.
- Respect peoples' boundaries. In person this means no physical contact or D/s dialogue without consent. This rule extends to all other forms of communication. Please do not spam other members with messages and respect their wishes if they ask not to be contacted. Breaking this rule even outside events will be taken seriously.